Latest Buys

Hey everyone!
So I wanted to do a blog on some of the things I've been buying lately, not a haul as I tend not to shop too much so these are just a few things I've brought over the last month or so that I'm loving and wanted to share with you, who knows you may get some Eid gift inspiration :-)



The first two things are actually products. Eucerin eye cream. Now this is at the top of the list because it is the one thing I wear daily and so tres important. I tend not to wear make up very often so when I go out its just moisturiser and eye cream that I put on. Now at my age, tender though it is ;-), you can't quite avoid the dark circles under the eyes, the lines I can deal with as it just means I've lived a fab life but the dark circles can be a pesky thing and I find that this cream works wonders in lightening up the whole under eye area and I also feel like its doing something, I don't know the science but it feels like a good investment cream, the French brands always tend to be the best I find.



Secondly is this lip balm from Soap and Glory and sadly I wasn't too impressed with it. Personally I find it sits on top of the lips and does not soak in like some really basic lip balms like Nivea which are about half the price. So I think if your lips are already perfect then you will love this as it smells awesome, otherwise it's just an indulgent buy with no backbone :-( I was disappointed as I love this brand especially the Youth Serum.


So onto he good stuff.......the bags!
This first briefcase type beauty is from New Look and despite me having masses of bags I have always dreamed of a briefcase type bag, whilst in my head a battered vintage style beauty would do wonderfully, I love the monochrome and chic ness of this one, I sit and look lovingly at it, but admittedly it's not made a lot of trips out yet as it is hand held but it is so pretty sigh....


This second beauty is a clutch from Accessorize. Now I tend not to bother with Accessorize much these days as Kenze Jewellery takes care of my accessory needs but I was gifted this clutch and I like the quirkiness of it, I think it's pretty pricey at £19 for what it basically is, and it did not pass the iPad test which does not fit in it so I would struggle to use this on a daily basis, opting instead for my Kenze Jewellery Hobo Bag which fits everything! But nonetheless it is cute and will add to my bag collection well.


The glasses are both from Claire's as well as the black rimmed ones I am wearing in the pic below. I love fashion glasses though I don't need to wear them, I just feel like it adds an edge, works as a good  disguise for when you want to go unnoticed and there is definitely a lot of Geek Chic about these days which I love and am fully embracing, get yourself a book clutch and you're ready to go :-)



The ring is from Ummi Couture, an amazing designer from Milton Keynes, if you're into tribal then look them on facebook they have some awesome kaftans too!

Lastly but by no means least, my early Eid present to myself. Chanel nail polish in Beige. It does what it says on the pot, producing a creamy beige colour that is so elegant I think. I don't really ever wear polish much but I will definitely be wearing this one on Eid with some nail art, perhaps white lace design, it's a petty expensive treat but one that I felt I deserved.


Lastly is this pic of me styling the briefcase bag and some black rimmed glasses from Claires, the perfect look for jumping onto the Eurostar to Paris with ;-)

I hope you enjoyed this Blog Post.

Faizah

Comments