Blog Launch!


Hey everyone,

It's Faizah here from Kenze Jewellery and here it is as promised..........my very first Blog Ta Dah! :-)

I'm so excited about it as there are so many things I want to share with you all the time but I do worry about clogging up the newsfeed with my random musings so I felt a blog was the perfect outlet for it all.

As it is the first Blog post I thought best to introduce myself to you as you only know me as Admin of the page and yes I do get emails saying 'Hello Admin......' :-)

So a little bit about me........I work in the media so I am surrounded by fashion obsessed girls and boys all day long so it was bound to rub off. My own style has always been pretty eclectic as I don't like to follow trends but instead I just go with my instinct and I adore Parisian style, and vintage style which leads me onto another thing.......I am literally OBSESSED with Paris and all things Parisian!
This means everything from my favourite shops to just the general adoration of croissants so if you don't like Paris I will issue a warning from here on, but stick with me, you may fall in love with the city through my eyes and I will definitely let you know of a few things I've learnt through my constant trips to the Romantic city.

Finally I named my venture after my very own treasure, my daughter and its all for her really because quite frankly I know who will be coveting my neverending collection of bags especially my Mulberry Bayswater when she is older and I don't blame her it's absolutely gorgeous! ;-)

So without further ado I'm going to press publish and there you go.....

Enjoy!

Faizah



Comments